SDP coaxial attenuators cover all the cellular wireless bands in the 698 MHz – 2700 MHz range. SDP offers solutions with different average power levels and attenuations. High power attenuators are unidirectional and used to reduce power. For example, attenuators can be used in a DAS (Distributed Antenna System) to adjust the output power coming from an existing base station.
- Wide range of attenuation values (3 dB-30 dB)
- Covering all the cellular frequency bands (698 -2700 MHz)
- Different power handling values (50-200 W)
- Low PIM (<-165 dBc) options are available
- Operating temperature range -30°C to +85°C